When will bitcoin crash? Many skeptics predict bitcoin crash that in 2020. But most experts think that cryptocurrencies will continue to develop.
And in the future, more and more casinos will use this payment method. And today, in 2019, a huge worldwide transaction network exists with a high level of security.
Pros to play in BTS casinos
We can say that cryptocurrency casinos have dozens of advantages over casual online halls:
- Transaction security. Each payment is anonymous, so you can bet and stay in the shade. After all, if you win the jackpot and want to withdraw it to a bank card, a considerable percentage will be charged from you, and the bank will certainly be interested in the undeclared amount that must be taxed. With bitcoin that won’t happen;
- A wide range of games. Bitcoin casino has a huge selection of games for every taste from modern slots and classic ones to roulette and poker;
- No commissions. Fees for payments are minimal and do not depend on the number of transactions. Due to decentralization, you can make a deposit and withdraw as much as you wish;
- Payment processing speed. Playing in Bitcoin casinos, you can forget about lengthy checks and delaying payments. You can get your winnings in the shortest possible time, again without commissions;
- The opportunity to play in the exchange market. Coins won can significantly increase in price in just a day;
- You can obtain no deposit bonus from bitcoin casino and wager in the usual mode for players.
These are the main advantages that are inherent in this type of casino. As soon as you make a couple of bets, you are unlikely to return to the usual gambling room.
Cons to play in BTC casinos
The most interesting issue for newcomers: is bitcoin going to crash? That system is decentralized so there is no opportunity for anyone to damage the network. Many rich people invest in bitcoin to save their wealth.
- High price volatility. The exchange rate of Bitcoins depends on various factors and can float crucially over a short period of 24 hours;
- Uncertain legal status. The government authorities of a big group of countries have not yet indicated their official attitude to cryptocurrency and have not introduced any market rules.
- Gamblers prefer traditional types of payments. A bitcoin online casino that does not integrate a common payment system will have fewer players. Because many players are skeptical of bitcoin use and cryptocurrency and are ready to gamble only using traditional means of payment.
- Many concerns about bitcoin crash 2020. Some people say that its price will fall down extremely.
Thanks to Bitcoin, players of any country cannot be distracted by extraneous factors and fully enjoy the game in popular and favorite gambling halls, instant deposits with minimal fees and incredibly fast withdrawals. And, of course, do not forget about the increased security of your Bitcoin wallet and complete gaming anonymity.